|“||"When I was young, I was brought up in the snow by being buried in the Yaen Rikui. Newcomer relationship lodged in hot spring inn "Kokadatei" for social studies. It is a bit scary but bright and positive character."||”|
Yuzu is a fox girl of average height. She has calf-length blonde hair; sticking straight up her head is a cowlick that is sometimes used to express emotion. The bottom edges of her ears have small tufts of hair sticking out where they meet her head.
She commonly wears a similar color kimono to Ren, and like the others, she wears white tabi socks and magenta zouri sandals.
Yuzu is a kind and sweet girl to everyone around her. In episode 8, she even gives Rei Matsumoto, a girl washed up on a beach, CPR despite being fine.
She is often referred to as a klutz and has a childish and naive personality that often puts inn patrons at ease.
Initially, Satsuki seemed not to like Yuzu as Satsuki would yell at her to do things correctly and to never slack off. However, after seeing Yuzu treat her with respect, even after everything she did, Satsuki began to develop feelings for Yuzu. Yuzu began feeling the same way after seeing Satsuki's sweet side.
- In the Episode 1, they slept and bathed together.
- In the Episode 2, they fed each other, onsen together once more and there's even a point where Satsuki and Yuzu are jumping out a tree with it implied to be romantic by the music. At the end of the episode, they're seen holding hands as they walk out of town.
- In the Episode 4, Satsuki had a dream about Yuzu comforting her, and when Yuzu asked about her dream, Satsuki's face turned red, and she claimed not to remember.
- In the Episode 5, Yuzu called Satsuki's laugh pretty.
- In the Episode 6, Satsuki and Yuzu are exploring Konohanatei when Satsuki insists she isn't afraid of ghosts. However, upon seeing a ghost-like figure, Yuzu falls onto the ground as Satsuki begins hugging her and crying. Yuzu says "Satsuki is so soft", but their moment is cut off when Natsume intrudes and asks why they're cuddling. Later in the episode, Satsuki notices Yuzu is missing. Yuzu has gone with the morphing ghost, who changes into the person you cherish most. The ghost turned into Satsuki to lure Yuzu, signifying that Yuzu loves Satsuki the most. In the outro, they seemed to be mirroring Natsume and Ren, or the canon couple of the show.
Kiri and Yuzu don't interact a lot but they both do get along.
Yuzu looks up to Ren, even though initially Ren was sarcastic and looked down on Yuzu. However, Ren also offered to let Yuzu use one of her kimonos on her first day here.
In the 2nd episode, Ren pointed out that the color of Yuzu's obi was wrong and even helped her change it. Her attitude when raising her voice surprised Yuzu. She found Ren to be both cute and amusing.
- The name Yuzu means "grapefruit, pomelo, citrus fruit" (柚).
- Yuzu is the name of a popular type of citrus fruit in Japan.
|Characters of Konohana Kitan|
|Yuzu • Satsuki • Natsume • Ren • Sakura|
|Kiri • Tsubaki • Kozue • Mizuki • Azusa • Nadeshiko|
|Benio Amakusa • Chizuru Maihara • Hinako Tsuwabuki|